Effective parent relations programs:
- grow institutional commitment;
- provide parents with peace of mind;
- cultivate student development;
- engage parents in partnerships to support success.
Do you already have a parent relations department or program and experience demands that you can't meet?
Consulting areas include:
- conducting parent focus groups to shape parent relation goals, education, and offerings;
- producing parent relations web-based content for your institution;
- training faculty and administrators to effectively interact with concerned parents through a shared vision and best practices congruent with the mission and goals of your institution;
- facilitating campus discussions to shape parent partnerships that are productive to the personal growth and academic success of the students you serve;
- evaluating existing parent-related content; sharing recommendations.
- Navigating Your Relationship With Your College Student
- Navigating the Holidays - When Your Student Returns Home
- Communicate, Coach, Connect
- Guiding Your College Graduate
- Transitioning Your Student the Summer Before College
When parents are less stressed you are less stressed.